With Christmas not too far off I thought I would share some of my generic last minute gift ideas that will be easy to pick up with not a lot of shopping days left.
I love Christmas shopping and start pretty early but I know a lot of people who put it off until the last minute. It can be harder to find gifts at this point with a lot of the product picked over. You can still get some great gifts though, so here are some of my ideas:
- A book. This could be a cookbook like I’ve included or something better suited for the person you’re buying for.
- A board game makes a great generic gift! Anyone can enjoy it and it’s something a bit different.
- A Christmas Ornament is a nice festive option. There are so many pretty ones to choose from!
- Wine glasses or even a nice bottle of wine makes a lovely gift any time of the year, but especially around the holidays.
- A travel mug is a great option if the person you’re buying for loves coffee or tea. Even if they already have a travel mug, I think they would still appreciate a new one! I know I love having a few to choose from and on cold winter mornings it’s so nice to be able to take a hot cup of coffee with me in the morning.
- A framed photo is a really nice option for someone close to you. You could frame a photo of your favourite memory with them for a special keepsake.
- A scarf makes a great Christmas gift! With the weather being so cold they’ll get a lot of use out of one.
- A candle is a really nice idea too. It’s a safe option because most people like them and there are so many options to choose from.
- While a gift card isn’t the most personal gift, I think they’re great! That way the person you’re buying for is sure to get something they love.
Do you have any other last minute gift ideas?