Homemade fudge is another staple in our house over Christmas. It’s so chocolatey and one of the first treats to go! Today I thought I would share with you my mom’s super delicious recipe!
- 350g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups icing sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips with the condensed milk.
- Once melted, stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Spread evenly in an 8 inch square pan (line the pan with wax paper for easy clean-up).
- Chill for 2-3 hours and then cut into squares.
It’s a fairly simple recipe (though mixing everything together can be a bit hard) and tastes so delicious!
Do you have family recipes that you make every year?